Quadoro Investment GmbH (AIFM) is your partner in all matters pertaining to the issuance of investment funds with real assets such as renewable energy plants, aircraft, real estate and ships. We develop and structure open and closed-ended mutual AIFs as well as special AIFs for club deals and individual clients.
Creating tailored solutions for our clients is second nature to us. This applies to both the scope of the services we provide and to the reports we prepare.
Quadoro Investment GmbH is mandated as an AIFM for funds with a total investment volume of more than EUR 2.2 billion in the three core business areas of transport, real estate and renewable energy. Within the framework of its service contracts, Quadoro Investment manages the following properties:
|Property Type||Location||Volume in Euros1|
|Office (4 properties)||Dublin||132,400,000|
|Office (2 properties)||Duisburg||57,900,000|
|Office (2 properties)||Køge||26,700,000|
|Office (2 properties)||Sindelfingen||23,300,000|
|Office (2 properties)||Tampere||59,200,000|
|Office (2 properties)||Vienna||131,600,000|
|Mixed use (3 properties)||Dordrecht||30,700,000|
|Type||Lessee||Volume in Euros1|
|Airbus A380-800 (2 aircraft)||Emirates||380,200,000|
|Airbus A380-800||In Remarketing||151,800,000|
|Type||Shipowner||Volume in Euros1|
|Capesize bulker||Lauterjung Group||46,100,000|
|Type||Location||Volume in Euros1|
1Basis: Investment volume. Foreign currency was converted at the average exchange rate of the year of purchase.
The AIFM works closely with Quadoro GmbH (Quadoro) in the area of portfolio management for real estate and renewable energies.
Quadoro's core competencies are the acquisition and management of real estate investments and renewable energy assets.
The Quadoro team has extensive experience:
- Transactions with a volume of over EUR 3 billion
- Support of investments in 15 European countries and North America
- Fund concepts in Germany, Luxembourg, the UK, the USA, etc.
- Special expertise in the health sector
- Acquisition and management of several healthcare centres and retirement homes in Germany
- Advisory mandate for a Swedish pension fund with construction controlling and acquisition support for care homes (individual and portfolio transactions)
- Development, construction and management of residential property