We Take Responsibility
The Doric Group attaches great importance to sustainability at both the product and corporate level. Our individual group-wide ESG strategy is regularly reviewed and adapted to fulfil current needs.
We are also guided by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI).
What we do today determines what the world will look like tomorrow
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Flexible and Social Corporate Governance
We implement suggestions from our regular employee surveys. These include
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options
- Minimal/no overtime
- Target-oriented bonuses
- Dual study programmes
- Professional development
- Corporate benefits for employees
- Special leave, e.g. for community work
- Company outings and events
- Regular first-aid courses
- Defibrillators installed on every floor
- Sports facilities for employees and bicycle promotion
- Beverages free for all staff
- Networking meetings for trainees and students
- Health care offers
- Regular free networking lunches for all staff
- Employee recruitment programme
I have already inspired a new colleague to join Doric. The bonus I received for my recommendation was great recognition.
Valdete Thaqi, Transaction Manager at Quadoro
Socially Responsible Corporate Governance
- Supporting charitable causes
- Encouraging engagement in social activities
I was delighted when my proposal to financially support the Offenbach Street Clinic was put into practice right away and is now also privately supported by numerous colleagues.
Martina Schloßmüller, Marketing Director at Doric
Sustainability in Action
- Active sustainability team
- Sustainable investments
- Reduction of electricity consumption
- Use of green electricity
- Regular sustainability reports
- Participation in environmental protection measures
As a member of the sustainability team, I can help make decisions that optimise the group's environmental footprint.
Tobias Reber, ESG Manager Renewable Energies at Quadoro
Our open-ended real estate funds pursue a consistent sustainability approach over the entire investment cycle of the properties they invest in. This approach means only suitable buildings with good future prospects are acquired and subsequently managed sustainably.
Sustainability thrives when people take responsibility. In order for sustainability to be put into practice, people are needed who promote it at all levels and firmly anchor it in the corporate group's day-to-day dealings.
Bernd Reber, Co-Founder of the Doric Group