"Consistent implementation of the sustainable investment strategy [of the Vontobel Sustainable Real Estate Europe fund] has given us additional value beyond the pure performance. This is because the strategy reduces long-term market and location risk."
Dr. Richard Böger, CEO of Bank für Kirche und Caritas
- Together with our partner Vontobel, we stringently implement our sustainability philosophy. Vontobel is a signatory to the United Nations PRI (Principles for Responsible Investment).
- We do our utmost to avoid conflicts of interest.
- We avoid allocation conflicts by implementing only one investment strategy per mandate.
- We gauge subscriptions so that we can promptly invest the equity. Maturities are capped for special funds. The goal is to employ the subscribed capital within a year, depending on the project.
- A long-term approach to business is ensured as management participates financially in the company.
- We are guided by the principles set out by the German Investment Funds Association BVI.
Quadoro is a Doric group company. Please refer to Doric's Regulatory Oversight/Policies.