As a portfolio manager Quadoro takes a long-term approach. We focus on securing rental income, increasing the value of the property and conducting comprehensive controlling and reporting for our property portfolios.
Tasks and factors essential for successful portfolio management:
- Implementation and/or monitoring of the investment strategy
- Definition and implementation of appropriate controlling processes
- Optimisation of financial structures and credit portfolios
- Transparent and tailored reporting taking legal regulations into account
- Risk management according to regulatory requirements
- Optimal composition of teams according to skills/qualifications
Quadoro is an outsourcing company as approved by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) for Quadoro Investment GmbH, the Doric group's AIFM. As such we manage the real estate portfolio of the open-ended special real estate fund Vontobel Sustainable Real Estate Europe. This fund invests in properties according to the sustainability criteria of the Swiss bank Vontobel. Vontobel Sustainable Real Estate Europe is a cooperation between Vontobel, Quadoro und Doric.
Quadoro is the portfolio manager for the following regulated special funds: